Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I tried my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid
beautiful song. but sad lyrics. the piano was fab.
i donno who spread all those dirty things. whoever u are, read the bible. apparently u dun read Revelations. Judgement day, u'll get it. watever u wanna say or spread, go ahead. my conscience is clear.
ok now my butterfly blog sounds like i'm damn pathetic. no i'm not. haha. if u're reading and u're not a christian, u'll think tat i'm rambling nonsense. yes it's all because i'm born a stupid girl with XX chromosomes with hormones overflowing everywhere. i function by emotions. tat's y i value every relationship so much.
enough all tat. i'm going over my woman's house later. haha. den gonna celebrate sis's bday later.. hmmm. ok betta go get ready to go my woman's house. :)
btw i hate cambridge. it's trying to murder all of us and deprive me of time to go shopping with my girls. man do u knoe how much i miss the two girls?! the powder and the bone. ahhh. JOYCE!! CHEW JUAN!! COME BACK TO MEEEEEEEEEEE. :(
baby. thank you. for being there for me. thank you for sacrificing ur shirt and ur smelly pillow to soak up my tears. thank you for hugging me. thank you for everything tat u do. thank you for loving me for who i am. i love u. :)

No comments: